“You’re never at a loss for ways to style with the NuMe Octowand. Unleash your inner curl maven with eight interchangeable heat barrels to create styles from loose mermaid waves to defined curls. Octowand’s clipless heat barrels are tourmaline-infused and ceramic coated, penetrating the hair with 600% more negative ions to lock in natural moisture, add luminous shine, and keep your curls beautiful all day. The must-have Octowand offers an easy-to-read digital temperature control and heats up to 450 degrees for professional styling results.” (NUME WEBSITE)
Cost: $300USD (Nume has a lot of coupon codes that offer great discounts. I bought mine for $99USD+free US shipping)
- Quick shipping (mine took 2 days)
- Adjustable temperature (170°F-450°F)
- Digital temperature control screen counts up to temperature and turns green when ready. Light blinks in blue when plugged in but turned off.
- Heats up in seconds
- Swively cord
- Curling set comes with glove
- Comes in small carrier case making it easy to travel with
- Easy to change barrels
- Hair doesn’t slip off the barrel while curling
- Power button must be held, not clicked. This is good so you don’t accidently turn the power off when curling your hair.
- No resting stand
- curls from smallest barrel don’t stay frizz free