Donating my hair is something I’ve always wanted to do ever since I had grown my hair out. Last year around the same time as today, I thought I was finally going to chop my hair off, but I didn’t. Today however, I finally did.
If I’m going to be completely honest, I was a little nervous about cutting my hair at first because I thought I’d regret it. I knew I had to cut it though because my hair had been getting really thin lately, and donating my hair is something I know I wanted to do, so I finally did it. And thankfully, I love it (atleast for now :P).
If anyone’s wondering what I asked for…
– long layers
– “U” shape
– face framing
1. Divide hair in two and start on one side.
2. Pick up a section of hair on the top of your head. Divide that section into 3.
3. Start with a normal 3 strand braid (cross the strand closest to the front over the middle, then cross the outer most strand over the middle.)
4. As you cross over the strand closest to the front, pick up a section of hair (from the front) and add it to that section.
5. Then when you cross over the furthest most strand, pick up a section of hair (from the back) and it to that section.
6. Repeat steps four and five until you’ve ran out of hair to add.
7. Continue with normal braid.
8. Repeat on the other side.
I did a little bit of research and found that Kylie Jenner uses MAC lipstick in “Faux” and lipliner in “Soar” to achieve her nude lip. I then also found out that I own dupes for both.
I tried out the lip combo and this is how it looks:
So what do you think? Is it a dupe or nah?